Helping people put their passions to work for our community.
Achieve Your True Impact
Post Opportunities, Find Volunteers & Track Your Progress
We Help Nonprofits & Volunteers Find Each Other
Volunteer Center of Erie County provides an array of programs and services that strengthen nonprofit organizations and support their efforts to transform our community. Membership with Volunteer Center of Erie County can help your agency recruit and manage volunteers, build capacity, develop staff and stretch your resources. Join now and let us help inform, promote, support and strengthen your nonprofit.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
We are so excited about our relationship and utilizing all the wonderful benefits that Volunteer Center of Erie County had to offer.
Child Study Center
Features & Benefits
Market & Share Opportunities
Keep a constant flow of volunteers by letting them know what you need!
- Post your upcoming opportunities
- Share with your volunteers & the entire community
- Recruit for one time or on-going opportunities
- Promote your cause
Find The Right Volunteers
Select volunteer that best match your opportunities.
- Attract volunteer with a passion for your mission
- Find volunteer with specific skills
- Engage individuals and groups
Track and Manage Volunteers
Use built-in tools for tracking, scheduling and reporting volunteer activity.
- Approve volunteer to generate auto reminders
- Enjoy remote check in
- Export data to streamline reporting
Volunteer Center of Erie County Membership
Membership is available to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and government entities.
Select From Our Available Membership Options Below
- Online Organization Profile
- Unlimited Voly Postings
- Skills and Interest Matching
- Weekly Activity Summary
- Track Volunteer Hours
- Export Volunteer Data
- Link to Agency Website
- Social Media Links
- Preferred site for Teams
- Online Donations Link
- Build a Fan base
- Participate in ONE Volunteer Center fundraising activity per year
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Chris Zess at firstname.lastname@example.org.